Skip to main content

Filing Reports

Filing a Correction to a Paper Report

If you are a TEC filer who files on paper or you are a local filer, you will be correcting your report by paper. First make the necessary changes to your existing report. Then go to the Forms/Instructions tab found at the top of this page and select your specific filer type. You will find the correction affidavits there that correspond to the specific report type. You will need to include it along with the changes from the report.